-->

Total Pageviews

Pages

Letak 'adf.ly' di blog anda dan dapatkan $5 untuk setiap 10k pengunjung http://adf.ly/?id=1046044

Thursday, November 29, 2012

WTH - 12 Perkhidmatan pelik yang Ditawarkan Pada Harga 5

12. Perkhidmatan tulis mesej pilihan menggunakan spageti sebagai abjad pada roti bakar, ambil gambar dan kemudian gambar itu akan di email kan pada pelanggan.
"Do you have something you want to say in a different and unique way? Tell me the message & I'll spell it out for you then email you the photo. PLEASE try to keep the words short enough to fit on a slice of toast – 10 characters are about the most that fit before it starts to look messy! "

kredit pic: divinewrite.com
11. Mempromosikan produk, perkhidmatan, acara atau pengumuman sebagai pendakwah
"Let me make a one minute long video for you that will announce your event, store, product, etc, in a fun way....as a Televangelist/Preacher. I draw out the words as a preacher, so as to give that famous diction we all love to hate. Nothing irreverent is produced, please. I can refuse any assignment. I will wear a white dress shirt with a dark coat that looks professional."

10. Perkhidmatan post video tentang piranha menggigit apa saja jenis barang
"I have 3 pirahnas that will eat anything that you put in their tank. For 5$, you can tell me what you want me to give them and I'll do it."


kredit pic: weeklyvolcano.com
9. Perkhidmatan menari atau melompat dalam sut ayam
"Top Rated Seller will do jumping jacks or dance while wearing a crazy chicken suit."

8. Membolehkan pelanggan menonton kawan menampar saya
"I will allow my friend to slap me. You choose how hard the slap will be from a scale of 1-10 and then he will slap me."

 how_to_curse_someone
kredit pic: weeklyworldnews
7. Menyihir seseorang
"You hate your boss? Your boyfriend/girlfriend cheated on you? Some idiot stole something from you? Put a curse on them! Best anger management ever! Plus it really works, so what are you waiting for?"

 Name:  harry potter wallpapers poster1.jpg
Views: 41484
Size:  333.9 KB
kredit pic: whitegadget.com
6. Bercakap apa saja perkataan seperti Harry Potter
"Do you like Harry Potter? Well now, the boy wizard will say absolutely anything for up to 30 seconds for $5! It's that simple! This British wizard has no problem saying anything rude or outrageous, it's all just magical to him! SO ORDER NOW! :D "

 
kredit pic: alltop10list
5. Isi kasut dengan kicap atau mustard dan memakainya selama 5 minit
"I am willing to dump ketchup in my shoes (Air Force ones) and wear them around for five minutes (doing whatever moves you think I could do). Maybe mustard is more your style. It's your choice."

Post image for How to Respond to Verbal Abuse When You Hate Fighting
kredit pic: angermentor.com
4. Membiarkan anda memaki saya
"Your boss got you upset? Can't stand something your spouse did? Want to cuss-out your little-old granny? Here's your chance to express your thoughts in the most vulgar, nasty, and unapologetic way possible. Hit me where it hurts as I imitate your nemesis for five minutes over the phone."

 3. Menulis mesej pada bibir dan mengambil gambar
"I am a lip model with very desirable lips :) Maximum of 2 words: one on top, one on bottom. I will write your message on my lips then take pictures! I guarantee my text will be legible and clearer than my competitors! Writing is in Black. Thank you. PS: Lip ring is optional!"


kredit pic: xoxo.pro
2. Menggoda teman lelaki atau suami anda untuk melihat jika mereka setia atau tidak
"I will flirt or hit on your boyfriend, husband, (or girlfriend) to see if they are committed and faithful. If you suspect something, find out the truth. This way you don't have to spend heaps hiring a PI or snooping around."

 
1. Makan makanan kucing
 "I will eat a handful of dry cat food for $5. For just one extra gig, I will eat two tablespoons of wet cat food. I will record the entire thing, and can even do it live on Skype. The recording will be on my webcam. For another gig, I can record it in high resolution."
kredit: oddee.com

Entri lain yang Menarik

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Entri Terbaik dari Blog Lain